My photo
Tuhan, tarik dia pergi kalau dia bukan jodohku. Kekalkan yang benar untuk bawa aku sampai kepada-Mu. Kalau bukan dia, aku pinta yang sebenar-benarnya nanti tinggal kekal, temani aku. Walau aku tidak tahu siapa yang Kau tentu. Bawa pergi yang bukan jodohku satu persatu.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

let me go far away~

i wish i`m far away from tis damn shit place
i really hurt
a that so suck!!!
please let me go
i wanna go far far far and far away
to the place where there's only me n myself
to the place where im the king, im the queen and im the slave
to the place nobody can find and hurt me from the inside
you never know why i always want you so damn much
you never know that you da only one that i want the most
you never know that i willing to do anything to be your forever
you never know that how much i really love you
you never know that i always dream about our future
you never know that i feel so calm when you hold me
and all you know are only i always cheat you from the back
i always want other men
i always want to have some fun outside
please!!!
dont said anything that make me cry
dont said anything that make my heart hurt
please just let me go far away
i really need some air to breathe



No comments:

Post a Comment